When you see a hazardous signs featuring these symbols you should understand the potential health risk involved, in the event of a leak or exposure.
• TOXIC; inhalation, ingestion or skin contact with material may cause severe injury or death.
• Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes.
• Avoid any skin contact.
• Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed.
• Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
• Runoff from fire control or dilution water may be corrosive and/or toxic and cause pollution